Saturday, February 21, 2009
I WON I WON.
Heroes of Might and Magic II.
mmh i guess it's a rather old but popular game, among the boys.
but it's nice and awesome!
but the point is.. i spent 4hours playing it through the night till now.
now it's like 4.26am for goodness sake.
oh wells i cant sleep anyway, drank too much China Tea.


sheesh.
HAHAA.
hey i am not studying again ):
:D
went to K with dear Meiyee (:
anyhow sia.
EXAM COMING!!
you think 3days more, got a lot of time is it?
yeah yeah yeah...


tingxuan needs to study more.


oh here's a thing to note:
it's bad to love 2 at the same time.
like seriously after a long thought.
nobody should ever start.
neither should i.

SewageWater. SWSWSW! LOLS! -__-

breakfast tml morning with hua and gang.
I BET THEY GONNA BE LATE.
and so am i :X
Meeting time: 8am
LIKE SIAO. HAHAAA!




OMG!!!! DONT TELL ME YOU GOT A CAT!!!
I AM FALLING. GOSH.
:D

@ 4:21 AM