Cherish Life.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
i had a wonderful day today with my girls :D
we went shopping again!!
really wondered how many times we have gone there in this month.
fast east -> cine -> plaza sing -> bugis

haha though i got a stupid temper at first, cause the cap dropped onto my face. lols. walauuu~ but yeah sorry. D:

my feet is really breaking with my new pair of shoes.
gina's feet is far worse then mine. hahaa she was wearing heels.
can you imagine how painful it is? and this forces her to go to Daiso to buy a pair of 2bucks flipflops XD
真的是爱美不要命啊!
die die wanna wear heels. hahaa the scarf she was wearing plus the slippers remind me of 浪子! ahaa okay i understand, it's a inside joke :D






we got this horrible news...
just a few days.
who knows? life is so unpredictable.

sometimes, it may be better to let go.
Grieve, but move on.


You will never lose him again,
for he's living in your heart.
He will always be there,
like all the memories will be.


When tomorrow comes
And I'm not by your side,
When your life goes on,
And I am but a memory
Never forget that I am always by your side.

Never regret those fading last words
Which are always held close to my heart.

An angel came along that day
And took me by the hand
She whispered softly in my ear
Your heart belongs to heaven.

Those tears that gently sweep your cheek
Will always touch my heart.

You may feel alone
And feel such pain
And wish to see me again
But yet the pain for me is worse,
As I stand against the guarded gates,
As heaven now is my home.

I have but to see you
And no, I can't touch your hand.

An angel came along that day
And took me by the hand
She whispered softly in my ear
Your heart belongs to heaven
But yet my heart will always belong to you.

@ 11:30 PM