Growing up is a tough process.
Thursday, May 13, 2010

i am bored, even though i have something to do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISE! :D
read her post about surprises, and remembered the past. I used to have lots of ideas and like to give the person i love something. Cause i want to make them happy on their birthdays or on some occasions. I want to tell them how i feel about them, and i always handmade cards for them.

Anyway, will anybody appreciate those cards that i have made?

But as i grow older, i seems to have forgotten about all these.
I have very little ideas about what to give or make. I spent less efforts.

what really makes life fulfilling? I want to be appreciative of people and what they have done for me. If you were there for me, i would be there for you. call me anytime. i wont tell you that i am tired and i need to sleep.

Perhaps all these while, a lot of things have been weighing on my mind.
studies, work, no money, studies, work, no money, more studies.
i have been finding people to give advices to me. I need answers. But i don’t even know what is my questions. Oh, i need money too. Why do people keep comparing? i know i know, it’s unavoidable. i really need to 听听就算, i bet this will certainly make my life better, rather than getting pissed all the time.

@ 11:21 PM