random.
Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saw this on LiTing’s tumblr (: decided to do it.

 

Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Camera
2. Wallet
3. Handphone
4. Mp3
5. Another wallet

Five things in my bedroom:
1. My bed
2. Lots of soft toys
3. Lots of pillows
4. My mum’s bed
5. Clothes on the floor

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. To have 2 cats
2. To own a car
3. To provide for my family
4. To have a job that i like
5. Choose the right man, and have a family, and stay together till death.

Five things that make me very happy:
1. Cats
2. Chitchatting with my bros and mama
3. Have money
4. Listening to Music
5. My boyfriend

Five things I’m currently into:
1. Books
2. Universities
3. My job
4. My project
5. Animals

Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Researches
2. Read finish my Cleo
3. To do nothing
4. Decide what course to take
5. Start on drawing

Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. I have big dreams in my dumb head.
2. I love sweets and snacks and cats.
3. I hate wet toilet, especially if i happen to drop my clothes. it’s damn digusting.
4. i am lazy and messy.
5. i am lost.

@ 3:30 PM