reflecting? :)
Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hardly have anytime for myself!!!! So it’s kinda special that I have a bit of free time here :) I guess I brought this upon myself, for having so many commitments at the same time. Cause I couldn’t stand even a bit of boredom stagnant feeling. I’m rather happy contented, just that sometimes I get stressed out when things doesn’t work out fine. oh wells, that’s when I get depressed, haha. Got a little bit of financial difficulties here, WTF who gets financial difficulties at the age of 21. ME lor, pathetic piece of shit. But I have to pamper myself..eat some 13dollars food, buy some 12 dollars clothes. See 20dollar pretty clothes, no money buy, depressed for one day and carry on with life. Driving, people drive, I also drive, but I just drive lousier than them. Pay so much money zzz, heart damn pain. Sometimes things get a little tough here, because I am lazy and not hardworking. but I must tell myself it’s not just going to be like this. it’s not just going to end here. muahahahahah! I must keep going!

@ 12:40 AM